If Evolution Is True…
If evolution is true:
- You are nothing but stardust that came from a cosmic burp 18 billion years ago.
- There is no purpose to life except to have fun and pass on your genes.
- When you die you get recycled into a worm or a plant.
- There is no such thing as right or wrong, there are no absolutes.
- You are an accident and have little or no value.
- The universe will not miss you when you are gone.
- Your presence here is a burden on the planet since you are one of the polluters. It would be better for the world if you died.
- Now, try to have a positive self-images! Take a class on self-esteem.
The other option is that you were designed by an all-powerful Creator who has a purpose for each of us. When you die, you face the Creator to give an account for your life. Your duty here is to find out what the Creator wants, and do it since He is the owner of the universe and makes the rules! These two views of life are as opposite as any two views could be. At least one of them is wrong!
Are You Being Brainwashed? Propaganda in Science Textbooks
A resource to give students information that will help them combat the lies often promoted in the classrooms as evidence for the evolution theory.
Book or Download