Please consider a donation to help us continue this outreach.
The Garden of Eden (Seminar Part 2)
The Garden of Eden, part two of the seminar series, describes the earth as it was before the worldwide flood. Dr. Hovind explains in detail how it was possible for man to live over 900 years, for plants and animals to grow much larger than today, and for dinosaurs to thrive along with man.
- They’re Both Religions (Beginnings, Session 1) 00:29:14
- The Age of the Earth (Seminar Part 1) 1:56:01
- The Garden of Eden (Seminar Part 2) 1:56:30
- Dinosaurs and the Bible (Seminar Part 3) 2:20:30
- Lies in the Textbooks (Seminar Part 4) 2:47:07
- The Dangers of Evolution (Seminar Part 5) 1:23:00
- The Hovind Theory (Seminar Part 6) 1:46:48
- Questions and Answers (Seminar Part 7) 2:28:55